iPhone 8 introduces an all-new glass design. The world's most popular camera, now even better. The smartest, most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Wireless charging that's truly effortless. And augmented reality experiences never before possible. iPhone 8. A new generation of iPhone.
$29.17/mo with approved 0% APR 24-month financing for 64GB model.
Retail Price: $699.99 64GB, $849.99 256GB
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone1
- All-glass and aluminum design that’s water and dust resistant2
- 12MP camera with 4K video up to 60fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash for stunning selfies
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
- Hearing Aid Compatibility: M3/T4
Want accidental damage protection? Ask us about AppleCare+
Get up to two years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage with AppleCare+ for iPhone. You’ll also get up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax. Pricing varies by iPhone model.
Third-party software sold separately. 1Display size is measured diagonally. 2iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty. 3Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 8GB to 11GB of space (including iOS and built-in apps) depending on the model and settings.