iPhone X features a new all-screen design. Face ID, which makes your face your password. And the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone.
$41.63/mo with approved 0% APR 24-month financing for 64GB model.
Retail Price: $999 64GB, $1,149 256GB
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone1
- All-glass and stainless steel design that’s water and dust resistant2
- 12MP dual cameras with Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting,3 and 4K video up to 60 FPS
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait Mode and Portrait Lighting3
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
Want accidental damage protection? Ask us about AppleCare+
Get up to two years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage with AppleCare+ for iPhone. You’ll also get up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax. Pricing varies by iPhone model.
Third-party software sold separately. 1Display size is measured diagonally. 2iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty. 3Portrait Lighting available in beta. 4Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 8GB to 11GB of space (including iOS and built-in apps) depending on the model and settings.